Cheshire Medical Center
580 Court Street Keene, NH 03431
Other phone numbers
- Primary care for residents of Cheshire County and robust women’s health services for residents of the Greater Monadnock Region
- An emergency department, when you are faced with a medical emergency
- A breadth and depth of specialty care not often found at rural medical centers
- A nationally-accredited Breast Care Center and the Keene location of Dartmouth Cancer Center, offering world-class cancer treatment, close to home
- Hospital medicine and inpatient services with a capacity of around 170 beds
- Inpatient rehabilitation within a hospital setting and specialized outpatient rehabilitation therapists
- Community programs offered by The Center for Population Health to improve the health and wellness of our region
- On-site retail pharmacy
Cheshire Medical Center entrances
We have reduced access at some entrances on our main campus, to ensure we screen every person who enters. Please read our current Visiting Policy before you arrive on campus.
All authorized visitors must use the Main Entrance.
- Main Entrance access for *patients and authorized caregivers and visitors, as allowed:
- Monday through Friday: 5:30 am to 8 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 5:30 am to 6 pm
- Cafeteria/Employee Entrance access for Outpatient Physical Rehabilitation and Pain Management patients:
- Monday through Friday: 5:30 am to 5 pm
- Emergency Department Entrance:
- Open 24 hours
- Dartmouth Cancer Center Kingsbury Pavilion Entrance access for patients and authorized caregivers:
- Monday through Friday: 6 am and 5 pm
- West Entrance:
- Monday through Friday: 7 am and 5 pm
- Satellite locations:
- Please follow the instructions on the signage at satellite locations before entering the building.
*Patients entering through our Main Entrance who need a wheelchair, please see information about Visiting Cheshire Medical Center.