Cheshire Medical Center patients have the convenience of a pharmacy right here within the medical center. No matter who your prescribing doctor is, if you are a patient or employee of Cheshire Medical Center or Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics, Cheshire’s pharmacy can fill your prescription.
Our pharmacy accepts most prescription insurance plans, and is a preferred pharmacy Cheshire Medical Center employee insurance plans. Please be prepared to present your insurance card when dropping off your prescriptions.
- Automated prescription refill call-in line
- Blood pressure checks (see a pharmacy associate)
- Drug take-back box
- Immunizations* such as flu shots
*As allowed by the New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy.
Prescription Advantage Program
Our Prescription Advantage Program offers deep discounts to some of the most commonly prescribed medications. Visit the Prescription Advantage Program page for more details.
Location and contact information
In the main lobby of Cheshire Medical Center
Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
*The pharmacy is closed on the following holidays: New Year's Eve and Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas Eve and Day.
PLEASE NOTE: Beginning July 10, 2023, our retail pharmacy hours will change to
Monday through Friday: 7:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Call 603-653-3785 and follow the instructions to refill a prescription, including choosing Keene as your pharmacy location. When requesting a refill you will need:
- The prescription number (located in the top, left-hand corner of the prescription label)
- A call-back phone number to complete the request
Did you know there's an app for that?
Visit our Web Pharmacy on your computer, tablet or phone to fill your prescriptions, track the status of your refills and manage your preferences online. See a list of your prescriptions, order refills, and check their refill status.
- Set up reminders for when it’s time to refill and take medications.
- Refill by simply scanning the code on your prescription.
- Easily transfer your prescriptions to a Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Clinics pharmacy like the one in Cheshire's Main Lobby.
- Take control of the kind of reminders and messages you receive.