2020 Flu clinic dates and locations
COVID-19 and the 2020/2021 Flu season
This year, more than ever, getting a flu shot is important. Why? Symptoms of the flu can be similar to COVID-19. This year's vaccine covers all expected flu strains, so no additional vaccinations should be necessary.Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website for more information on the importance of getting your flu shot this season.
How do I get a flu shot in Keene, Walpole or Winchester?
If you missed Cheshire Medical Center's flu clinics in September and October, 2020, there are a number of other ways to get your flu shot:
- Cheshire Medical Center Pharmacy
- Primary Care: ask for a flu vaccine during your appointment
- Pediatrics Primary Care: ask your child's provider during their appointment
- Urgent Visits: Vaccine offered to all patients at time of visit
- Nurse Clinic - Patients with PCPs here will be able to book a Nurse Visit
- Many local pharmacies also offer flu shots
Call (603)-354-5400 or register at myDH.org to schedule an appointment today!
- If you develop any symptoms of COVID-19 prior to your appointment, contact your provider's team for recommendations at 603-354-5400.
- If you have had an adverse reaction to a flu shot in the past, or if this is the first time you have had a flu shot, please call your primary care team for recommendations at 603-354-5400.
- If you have an allergy to eggs, please call your primary care team for recommendations at 603-354-5400.