Manage your Health Care with myD-H
Manage your health care with myD-H, our patient portal. myD-H, is free, secure and easy-to-use, so get connected today! Visit myD-H.org and follow the simple directions.
You’ll be on your way toward taking charge of your health care—when and where it’s convenient for you! Want easy access on your mobile device? After setting up your myD-H account online, download the free MyChart mobile app.
myD-H is not intended for emergencies.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911 or go to your local emergency room immediately.
What information is available through myD-H?
- Hospital admissions (provider notes, discharge summary, and attachments)
- Medical history
- Office notes
- Problem list
- Real-time billing information
- Test results
With myD-H you can
- Communicate with your health care team:
- Receive appointment reminders
- Receive text messages
- Complete any needed health information questionnaires from home—no need to arrive extra early for your appointment
- Have proxy access to another person’s Dartmouth-Hitchcock health record—your child, another family member, or any other person, with proper legal documentation
- Request, reschedule, or cancel an appointment
- Directly schedule appointments for certain providers and services
- Precheck-in for your appointment seven days in advance
- Review and print notes made by your provider during each appointment
- Request prescription renewals
- Receive lab or other test results
- Search our health library for information about medical conditions, diagnostic tests, prescription medications, and more
- View billing and insurance information:
- View and update insurance information
- View your account balances and make payments online using a credit card
Get started at myD-H.org
To register for a myD-H account online, you will need an activation code. You should find this on your after-visit summary from your provider. If you can’t find your activation code, you can request one at myD-H.org by clicking the “Create an Account” button and following the prompts.
Have questions about setting up an account?
Call the Cheshire Medical Center Patient Portal Concierge at 603-354-5454 ext. 2446.
Downloading the MyChart app
Note: Register online at myD-H.org before you download the app.
- Download the free MyChart application from the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store (search for “Epic MyChart”). If using an iPad, toggle to the iPhone app on the top of the iTunes store.
- Select the MyChart Application.
- Accept the Apple or Android License Agreement.
- Select either New Hampshire or Vermont as your provider's location.
- Select Dartmouth-Hitchcock myD-H from the options of available health care providers.
- Log in using your myD-H account. (Remember: you must set up a myD-H account before logging in to the mobile app.)
Need help downloading and activating the mobile app?
Call our technical support specialists at 603-695-2822.