We offer caring and thorough evaluations, treatments, and management of patients presenting with a wide array of infectious illnesses.
Treating localized and systemic infectious illnesses
We treat a variety of infectious diseases, including:
- Bone and joint infections
- Diarrhea, including Clostridium difficile (C. diff)
- Hepatitis B or C infections
- Illness in returning travelers
- IV antibiotic management including parenteral antibiotic therapy management (OPAT)
- Lung infections
- Respiratory illnesses such as COVID-19, RSV and flu
- Skin infections
- Soft tissue disorders
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Tick-borne diseases, including Lyme disease
Where can I find coronavirus COVID-19 information?
Please visit our COVID-19 page for more information.