Wellpowered Worksites, a program offered through the Center for Population Health, helps organizations assess their employee wellness programs, policies, benefits, and physical workplaces to help create opportunities for employees’ well-being. With the help of a certified wellness advisor, organizations are provided resources and concrete tools to enhance and improve their worksite wellness program.
Organizations enrolled in the Wellpowered Worksites program have access to resources that support:
- Communication strategies
- Environmental changes
- Employee engagement
- Leadership development
- Meeting specific organizational or individual needs
- Wellness policy development
Organizations can take advantage of:
- Health and well-being “mini-grants”
- On-site training programs from content experts
- Science-based wellness program models
- Subscription to Well Balanced, a monthly workplace wellness newsletter
Support in celebrating changes
Wellpowered Worksites, as part of the Healthy Monadnock Alliance, benefits from public recognition of their wellness efforts, through a variety of publications throughout our community. Sharing these success stories helps to highlight an organization’s commitment and hard work, and creates an example of possibility for other organizations in our community.
How can my organization become a Wellpowered Worksite?
- Connect with the Wellpowered Worksites coordinator by calling 603-354-5454 ext. 2369 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assess your current wellness program and how it works to support employee well-being.
- Design an action plan to support future wellness efforts.
- Meet with a personal wellness advisor for ongoing support and materials.
Home of Wellpowered Worksites
The Wellpowered Worksites program operates out of the Center for Population Health (CPH), a department of Cheshire Medical Center. This program is offered to local organizations as a community benefit at no cost.
In addition to Wellpowered Worksites, CPH offers: