Tuesday, October 26, 2021, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Find a better job in health care at Cheshire Medical Center, an affiliate of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health.
Join us for a campus-wide virtual career fair, where you'll have the opportunity to meet one-on-one with multiple managers about multiple open positions live via a secure online platform.
Positions are available across our medical center, from operations and support roles to allied health, nursing, and more.
Full-time, part-time, and per-diem positions are available. We have a minimum starting wage of $17 per hour and comprehensive benefits. Browse current open positions here.
What do I need to know before I attend the Virtual Career Fair?
- Anyone can register for the event through midnight 10/25.
- After you click on the registration link, choose “Save me a spot!” and share your name, email address, and career interests with our recruitment team.
- Once registered, you’ll receive a link and will be able to add it to your calendar.
- Browse our open positions before the event.
- Have a digital copy of a resume available to share via the chat feature or email and dress to impress during the event.
- Make sure you have a reliable internet connection in a quiet location.
- Headphones and a microphone are helpful for devices without built-in sound.
- We prefer you use a camera to video chat so we can see your smiling face as we would during an in-person interview.
- We have an employee referral program, so if a staff member shared this opportunity with you, mention their name.
- Please share this event with compassionate, conscientious, and enthusiastic professionals who want to advance their careers in the Monadnock Region.
Before you attend, learn more about our Medical Center, culture, benefits, training and education opportunities, the Monadnock Region, Nursing at Cheshire, or meet some of your future coworkers on Team Cheshire.